Explore Our Community
See what our communities have to offer you.
You'll find everything you need at our installations. All of our neighborhoods thrive on a sense of family and community, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
- Aberdeen Proving Ground – Located on Maryland's beautiful Chesapeake Bay, Aberdeen Proving Ground is the Army's oldest active proving ground, established six months after the United States entered World War I in 1917.
- Fort Bragg – As one of the largest military bases in the world, Fort Bragg is America's "911" with soldiers trained to deploy at a moment's notice.
- Fort Meade – Fort Meade enables critical national security missions by housing nearly 100 tenant organizations from all four armed services, ranging from the National Security Agency to the Defense Information Systems Agency, as well as the renowned U.S. Army Field Band.
- Fort Polk – The Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk are the "Home of Heroes," nestled in the piney woods of West-Central Louisiana.
- Fort Riley – Fort Riley is the home of the 1st Infantry Division, known as the "Big Red One," and a premier division-level training installation. Located in the Flint Hills region of Kansas, Fort Riley is situated 125 miles west of Kansas City.
- Fort Rucker – Located in Southeast Alabama, Fort Rucker, named Aviation Center of Excellence in 2008, is the Home of Army Aviation.
- Fort Sill – Located just north of the city of Lawton, Fort Sill has been designated as the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and, as such, is home to the Army Field Artillery and Army Air Defense Artillery Schools.
Picerne's family housing offers homes for families of all sizes, complete with luxury amenities and a great family-friendly community. Learn more...
Did you know...