Apply online today.
You may wonder what the real secret to our success is at Picerne Military Housing. Quite simply, it is our
Picerne Military Housing's foundation is built on the five core values which our employees embrace every day:
- Loyalty to Picerne Military Housing's mission and our fellow employees.
- Respect for ourselves, co-workers, customers and the company.
- Passion for the program mission, the families, the Soldiers and for our roles within the program.
- Self-Motivation to be the best in our roles, be responsive and serve our customers' needs.
- Maintain a Positive Attitude so that we see every challenge as an opportunity to excel.
We live by the motto "Families First.®" Not only do we demonstrate this through our commitment to the everyday needs of military families, but just as importantly, we treat each other like family. We pride ourselves on being an integral part of each and every community we have the pleasure of serving.
From hiring the best, brightest and most motivated people to striving to be one of the best places to work, we want to do more than just provide a job. We want to provide a career. Today, few employers can say they are in it for the long haul, but we are. We want to be the place where you do your best work and the last place you ever work.
"Picerne Military Housing is the well rounded company that employees only dream of. What I love most about Picerne Military Housing is the Families First® concept. We live up to that motto each and every day with our residents, our families and our employees," — Stephanie Kegler, Manager at Fort Bragg
"The day that I was extended the offer to join Picerne Military Housing was one of the best days in my career because I felt like I was coming home. I was and continue to be impressed by the commitment and the passion that each and every team member possesses in making sure that we do the right thing in order to give the service members and their families the quality of life that they deserve." — Linda Poggenpohl, Talent Acquisition Manager at Corporate
"The experience of working at Picerne Military Housing is difficult to describe — it really is unlike any other organization I know. John Picerne has created a passionate culture of team work, honesty, and respect that consistently filters down to all Picerne team members. The longer I'm here, the more I realize how lucky I am to have been invited into this place." Casey Tomberlin, Human Resources Manager at Fort Rucker
"I love working at Picerne. I am able to do what I love for a living and do it for a company whose work is so meaningful." — Patricia Cotoia, Design Assistant at Corporate
The reasons to join Picerne Military Housing are endless, but some of them include:
- Building a better life for service members and their families.
- Being valued as a member of our family and culture – one that works toward a shared goal.
- Being inspired by our commitment and our teamwork.
- Being part of a company that shares in your career aspirations.
- Committing yourself to a company who is committed to you.
- Being proud of your participation in a great company with a great mission.
New Employment Opportunities:
A great opportunity awaits you here at Picerne Military Housing. Visit our Job Listings to find the right opportunity for you. You could play a pertinent role in providing spectacular service to our military personnel and their families. We seek to hire new talent that fits our culture and mission. If you see yourself as someone who excels in a dynamic work environment and are searching to be a part of an outstanding team of professionals, look no further. You will find a listing of our current opportunities below.
If you know you would like to work at Picerne Military Housing but do not see the position that is right for you, please create a job agent and you will receive emails with jobs that match your skill set when they become available. You can create a job agent on the Careers Job Listing page.