Corvias Shares Customer Service Initiatives - Fort Sill
Fort Sill, Oklahoma (March 1, 2019) – Corvias, the Army’s on-post housing partner at Fort Sill, today announced a series of initiatives underway to improve service and overall resident satisfaction. The improvements support The Corvias Commitment™, a set of principles used to improve the company’s responsiveness, communication and commitment to excellence.
"We're committed to putting our residents first,” said Amber McNeil, Operations Director. "A core principle of Corvias is to be the best provider of service, and we are driving a renewed emphasis on meeting and exceeding residents’ expectations."
Corvias has added to its maintenance team and is already seeing better results. For January 2019, 99.53% of 215 total emergency work orders were responded to within 8 hours and completed within 24 hours, and 90.99% of the 1,199 routine work orders were completed within the benchmark of 10 days.
In addition, the Corvias Call Center opened February 27. Residents should contact the Call Center at 844-947-4412 for all maintenance questions and concerns. During business hours, residents will once again speak to a local Corvias team member when they have a problem.
“We’re excited to have team members on-site who understand our residents, homes and community,” said McNeil. “Having local team members with this intimate knowledge answering maintenance calls will mean work orders are created with the most accurate information and our maintenance technicians show up prepared.”
Corvias has also implemented the following changes:
- Corvias is implementing a lease early-termination policy to enable residents to end their lease, without any additional charges, should they have home-related health or safety concerns.
- Rent increases incurred since October 1, 2018 are being refunded to current residents.
- Corvias will hold free, weekly resident events in the Community Centers.
- Follow up calls are being made after every emergency and urgent service request is completed to ensure resident satisfaction. Resident placing routine service requests will receive a follow up email.
- Corvias Leasing Consultants contact every new resident within seven days of their move-in to gauge satisfaction.
Corvias urges residents to make contact if they have questions or concerns regarding their homes. Residents can contact Corvias by:
- Website: sill.corviasmilitaryliving.com/contact-us
- Email: CustomerService.Sill@corvias.com
- Corvias Call Center: 844-947-4412
- Local Community Center Offices:
- Buffalo Soldier Acres: 580-581-2147
- Old Cavalry Post: 580-581-2140
- Southern Plains: 580-581-2142
- Corporate Office: 401-228-2800
- Corporate Email: Service@Corvias.com
Marketing & Media Strategist